Keylan provides professional assessment, discovery, and guidance to move your sales efforts forward. We’re an ideal fit for organizations that can’t justify the cost of hiring a full-time dedicated sales manager but value (and need) the leadership of a part-time experienced and successful sales manager. We provide an outsourced sales management model or augment existing sales leadership in place, allowing ownership to focus on the rest of the company’s operations.
Keylan Specializes in Providing the Following Assistance:
- Affordable professional sales management expertise.
- Growing revenues through leadership, structure, and improved processes.
- Sales leadership assistance for the CEO/Owner who needs to focus on other business issues.
- Establishing, revising or improving your sales/marketing plan.
- Increased structure and discipline with the sales team.
- Holding the sales team accountable to the right behaviors, disciplines, processes and structure that lead to sales success and effectiveness.
- Temporary/interim sales management assistance.
- One-on-one coaching for marginal performers, new sales people, or sales manager currently in place.
- Mentoring for less tenured sales manager or manager-in-training.
We professionally manage your sales team by:
- Providing sales training
- Field observation and coaching
- New hire onboarding
- Developing sales Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s)
- Developing metrics that hold sales reps accountable to weekly, monthly, quarterly, annual goals
- Sales performance management with ownership guidance
- Providing better insight into sales funnel through pipeline management
- Providing increased accuracy of sales forecasting
- Providing overall sales strategy on opportunities
- General sales management