We’re an ideal fit for organizations that can’t justify the cost of hiring a full-time dedicated sales manager but value (and need) the leadership and discipline of an experienced and successful sales leader. We provide a fractional sales management model allowing ownership to focus on the rest of the company’s operations.
Keylan Specializes in Providing the Following Assistance:
- Affordable professional sales management expertise.
- Growing revenues through leadership, structure, and improved processes.
- Sales leadership assistance for the CEO/Owner who needs to focus on other business issues.
- Establishing, revising or improving your sales/marketing plan.
- Increased structure and discipline with the sales team.
- Holding the sales team accountable to the right behaviors, disciplines, processes and structure that lead to sales success and effectiveness.
- Temporary/interim sales management assistance.
- One-on-one coaching for marginal performers, new sales people, or sales manager currently in place.
- Mentoring for less tenured sales manager or manager-in-training.
Keylan Sales Management Services includes, but not limited to:
- Assisting in the selection, implementation and/or use of a CRM (sales force automation system)
- Field observation and coaching
- New hire onboarding
- Developing sales Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s)
- Developing metrics to hold sales reps accountable to weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual goals
- Sales performance management with ownership guidance
- Providing better insight into sales funnel through pipeline management
- Providing increased accuracy of sales forecasting
- Providing overall sales strategy on opportunities
- Sales audit and assessment
“In 2019, Dickenson & Associates made a very important decision to contract with Kevin Hudson and his organization. We are certainly off to a very exciting start. Our three younger professionals are working with Kevin weekly. Kevin has delivered what he promised as well as helped our professionals navigate all activity during these challenging times. Kevin has become a critical asset to our organization. He has held our three junior associates accountable daily, pushing them in an appropriate manner to complete calls, emails, virtual meetings, application submissions and case closings. This in turn has increased overall revenue for our organization. Kevin is a wonderful coach and a true professional. His honesty and candor are fabulous. We strongly recommend him and the Keylan team.”
Owner – Dickenson & Associates
“Keylan’s senior leadership has a proven track record of being able to make sales professionals better and more effective. Keylan’s unique style helped make my teammates and I better by maximizing our individual strengths and coaching in a way that keeps you on track to hit and exceed numbers. Keylan is passionate about helping people perform at their best by introducing structure, planning, and the tools to work through challenges. Keylan helped me improve everything from how I interact internally and externally, the importance of follow-up and keeping commitments to customers. Whatever experience level your sales staff possesses (new or highly tenured), Keylan is a great resource to develop sales skills.”
Account Consultant – Staples