We provide professional assessment, discovery, and guidance to move your sales efforts forward. We’re an ideal fit for organizations that can’t justify the cost of hiring a full-time dedicated sales manager but value (and need) the leadership and discipline of an experienced and successful sales leader. We provide a fractional sales management model allowing ownership to focus on the rest of the company’s operations.
Keylan Specializes in Providing the Following Assistance:
- Affordable professional sales management expertise.
- Growing revenues through leadership, structure, and improved processes.
- Sales leadership assistance for the CEO/Owner who needs to focus on other business issues.
- Establishing, revising or improving your sales/marketing plan.
- Increased structure and discipline with the sales team.
- Holding the sales team accountable to the right behaviors, disciplines, processes and structure that lead to sales success and effectiveness.
- Temporary/interim sales management assistance.
- One-on-one coaching for marginal performers, new sales people, or sales manager currently in place.
- Mentoring for less tenured sales manager or manager-in-training.
Keylan Sales Management Services includes, but not limited to:
- Providing sales training
- Assisting in the selection, implementation and/or use of a CRM (sales force automation system)
- Field observation and coaching
- New hire onboarding
- Developing sales Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s)
- Developing metrics to hold sales reps accountable to weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual goals
- Sales performance management with ownership guidance
- Providing better insight into sales funnel through pipeline management
- Providing increased accuracy of sales forecasting
- Providing overall sales strategy on opportunities